Friday, May 25, 2007

Manipulate Me


I had an osteopath appointment yesterday. This is such a frequent and common occurrence that I have full sympathy with fellow bloggers with bad backs. On my more organised days I manage to take my iPAQ with me to make the next appointment.
Yesterday was such a day. Except for the fact that my iPAQ had slightly different ideas about my needs than I had. When I tried to enter the next appointment the iPAQ refused to make it a half hour slot. Instead it steadfastly and resolutely stuck to the idea that my appointment should start at 1800 hrs (correct) but not end until 0400 hrs. Now I do like my osteo, but it really isn't that kind of relationship. And when I told my osteo of the problem I was having she pointed out that she charged £35 for half an hour so I probably couldn't afford that kind of service. The conversation dived from there.

No comments: