Monday, May 28, 2007

Bridge To Terabithia


"A" and I went to see "Bridge To Teribathia" today. Most of the weekend I have been decorating and "J" has been looking after "A". I thought it would be good to give "J" some time off and to spend some time with "A". Well, I can say that the music is good. I am even tempted to buy the soundtrack. But the film itself. It is just so sad. I am not going to say why because that would "spoil" the story. But don't go if you are looking to be uplifted. Now, I do admit that since "A" was born I think I have more of a weak spot about children than I used to. But I do hate that feeling of tears at the edge of your eyes. Most undiginified. When this film comes on TV I will not be watching it again. The children are good actors and it is done well, but gosh, depressing. "A" enjoyed it, which is the main thing. It's going to take me days to get over it though.

No comments: