Friday, May 25, 2007

C..c...c...c...coffee


Gee guys, a big "thank you" to all of you who kindly pointed out that Nescafe is produced by Nestle. No, I really mean it, I really appreciate it. My brain has carefully and sub-consciously been avoiding making the connection. Now that I know and can't deny the fact, I have to let my principles take over. So I have got rid of the Nescafe at work and have organic fair trade coffee instead. And it tastes b.....y awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, it even smells horrible. Oh, let's be honest. It's undrinkable sewage. But I have to stand by my principles so I am drinking tea instead and it really isn't the same. Without that coffee kick to start the day I never feel like I get going. So, once again, I thank you.

1 comment:

sally said...

I did warn you!! Why does fairly traded stuff have to taste so awful? Is it because they think we will all drink it anyway because our consciences make us, so they don't have to try???

I don't have many pleasures in this life...the occasional cup of Gold Blend is one of them. Go on. Shout at me.