Saturday, December 30, 2006

Currently Listening To....


Razorlight

Just bought the album today, I have heard "America" a few times and rather liked it. Not sure yet about the rest of the album. As stated before I like Snow Patrol (sorry L, I really do) at the moment, I like the melodies, I like the lyrics. Razorlight seems to blend a bit too easily into the background, easy listening kind of stuff, but I prefer something that I feel I should stop and listen to.

There are some 70's/80's hints to the music. Kind of reminded of The Clash, The Undertones. That's not a bad thing. Currently scored 2 out of 5 for me.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like 'America' but everything else I've heard by them sounds too similar - it turns out not to be the song that I thing I'm going to hear, so I'm disappointed.