Friday, December 29, 2006

Dusty


An exciting day at Comet. No, I lie, not that exciting. Looked at the ipods, still undecided, although "J" has fallen for the pink nano (which wasn't even on the list and makes it even more confusing, what am i saying, you will never see me with a pink nano). Then looking at hoovers and toasters. Oh I know how to live. Bought new ones of both.

Got home. Fired up the new hoover, now shocked and more than slightly worried about how badly the Dyson was obviously doing. The carpets are a different colour (guests for the last 6 months have wondered why we had brown carpets, now if you come around you will see they should be a kind of orangey-red, actually that doesn't sound an improvement, put some dust back down quickly). And the new hoover rapidly filled up as if it wanted to prove how we should have bought it earlier.

I want an ipod and end up with a hoover, doesn't seem right somehow.

4 comments:

sally said...

oh live dangerously..go for pink!!!

Sarah said...

But Zippie would never speak to you if you did...

Sarah said...

which may be as good a reason as any to get one...

Merlin said...

I want to point out right now that I am confident enough in my masculinity to have a lilac shirt and a pink tie (not worn at the same time, I may be colour blind but not that colour blind). But a pink ipod!