Sunday, December 17, 2006

It's Christmas

So Christmas has definitely arrived. This afternoon was the carol concert at Stowe gardens. They have a brass band and one of the local primary schools sends some of their children as well. Then we all stand around the temple and sing carols. Have to admit "A" looked liked she had a miserable time but at the end said it was the best Christmas ever and she wanted to come again next year. Who knows what goes through the mind of a 4 year old! Strangely not everyone who goes seems to get into the spirit of the thing, I haven't quite worked out why you would go to a carol concert and then not sing. I sing as loud as I can and I love ending with "We wish you a Merry Christmas", although I am still not entirely sure what figgy pudding is, even if we do want it brought right here.

No comments: