Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Phone off


A nice day off at the spa. Not sure about the dry floatation experience, nothing wrong with it but neither did it do anything for me so I think I will give that one a miss in the future. The body massage was good, just managed to avoid falling asleep. And I managed to not think about work most of the time, (although I did allow a bit of blue sky thinking to creep in, I think that is allowed, dreaming up new schemes is fun), what I wanted to avoid was worrying about things that are happening and considering the next few days this was really an achievement. One of my favourite rooms is the sanarium, not quite as hot as the sauna but it has sounds of birds and running water, it's like being in a rainforest without the leeches. And some people will be pleased to know that they were playing Snow Patrol in the restaurant at lunch time.

1 comment:

sally said...

ooh, perfect day, I lvoe massage and I do usually go to sleep...I lvoe the sound of the sanarium..sauna's are generally too hot for me..and Snow Patrol too!!! Excellent.