Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Piggy Piggy Piggy


I have just spent the morning on a pig farm. I like pigs. I'm not talking pot bellied things, or things called "Babe", but the real pig. They are intelligent, they are fun. They generally have a contented air about them. Watch them playing together and you can't help but smile. They are great animals. But, oh such a big but, the smell just clings to you. I got back in the car and could just smell the aroma coming off me. And I didn't even touch one. Oh I'm going to be good company tonight.

2 comments:

sally said...

you could always try having a bath...

1 i z said...

What's that Winston Churchill quote about a dog looks up to you, a cat looks down on you, only a pig will look you in the eye like an equal?

I guess your eye may be watering from the smell, but they'll look you straight in it. ;-)