Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Result


I didn't mention my flight back last night. Well, it can only be described as a result. Yes I had the aisle seat but, wonder of wonders, no-one else had the seats next to me. So, after a slightly shakey start, I was able to stretch out and close my eyes. It would be too taking it too far to say I slept but at least I rested.

The rather shakey start was that I couldn't turn off my ipod when the plane began to taxi. I was pressing buttons and generally thinking up a few new swear words when the steward walked passed. He obviously thought I was a law breaker, tapped me on the shoulder, and told me to turn it off. Now I would like to think that when I said "I am trying" I was sweetness personified. However a combination of frustration and the fact I still had the headphones on might, only might, mean I spoke a bit louder than I planned. He looked quite startled and apologised! Rather glad I didn't want coffee later, he might have accidentally spilt it on me.

No comments: