Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wings


It is the voice of many to cry "bring me mediocrity, don't let me stand out." It is a voice that has been taught how to behave, not to make a scene, to accept what is given. It is a voice scared to be noticed. A voice scared to be hurt. A voice scared to be scared. But to live, to fully experience our potential, to find the buried treasure within our soul, we need to relinquish the control. Stand up in front of the crowd and say "here I am". Dance when those around you are sitting. Sing when others have lost their tongues. Let your dreams guide your waking day. Simply, spread your wings and fly to clearer skies.

1 comment:

sally said...

Oh yes...absolutely yes...but my upbringing was..don't show off. don;t make a scene...don;t draw attention to yourself...blend in with the crowd..how difficult to silence that voice in your head and take off to clearer skies xxxxxxxxxxx I do try!!!!!!!!